Friday, May 11, 2007

5 days more....

I am leaving Bangladesh.

I am leaving Bangladesh . . . with faith that God used me in this time for His purpose and strengthened me for His future.

I am leaving Bangladesh . . . with peace in God's timing.

I am leaving Bangladesh . . . excited to be home for another season surrounded by family and friends and a community I cherish.

Yet . . . I am leaving Bangladesh.



Bangladesh has become such a special place to me--a part of me. Although I leave with peace and faith and excitement, I can't seem to escape the tears. Please pray for me, and keep a hug and smile in store for me when I see you again!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

Hi Lindsay,

I hope you are able to visit here at the U. Love to see you. Maybe we can meet for lunch!

Monday, May 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home