when it rains, it pours....
It's monsoon/rainy season in Sri Lanka! By 4 or 5 everyday, it's nearly a gaurantee to look outside and see heavy rain. I actually caved in and bought my first umbrella after waiting 1 hour for the rain to slow. I quickly learned that I should have spent the money to buy a bigger one.
Not only is it raining outside, it's also raining in our spiritual lives. The spiritual attacks keep falling on us. The last few days we reached a point where we've just been waiting for it to stop. We have been waiting for it to calm down so we can move on with our plans. Thankfully God showed us today that by waiting, the enemy has found success. He has kept us from the purpose we are here for. We also realized that we have the biggest umbrella ever in the arms of God and there is no need to be scared by a downpour of rain.
It's time to move out and start fighting for the victories we came for. As we are here fighting, I ask for your prayers. Specifically for Almas who had his passport stolen on the way to the Indian Embassy yesterday. Pray for Etu who is recovering from a strained thumb. And please pray for me as I have never felt such a series of personal spiritual attacks like this. Pray that we would all focus on God more than anything else right now! Thank you!!!
Not only is it raining outside, it's also raining in our spiritual lives. The spiritual attacks keep falling on us. The last few days we reached a point where we've just been waiting for it to stop. We have been waiting for it to calm down so we can move on with our plans. Thankfully God showed us today that by waiting, the enemy has found success. He has kept us from the purpose we are here for. We also realized that we have the biggest umbrella ever in the arms of God and there is no need to be scared by a downpour of rain.
It's time to move out and start fighting for the victories we came for. As we are here fighting, I ask for your prayers. Specifically for Almas who had his passport stolen on the way to the Indian Embassy yesterday. Pray for Etu who is recovering from a strained thumb. And please pray for me as I have never felt such a series of personal spiritual attacks like this. Pray that we would all focus on God more than anything else right now! Thank you!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home