Sunday, October 01, 2006

Old MacDonald had some..... LICE

EIEIO.......

First, i want to thank you all for the prayers and encouragement in my time of 'homesickness.' I am strengthened and doing so much better!! Instead of fighting homesickness, i have began my fight against lice. I declare it a priviledge to have it. Although I am the only member on the team thus far to collect it, i use it as a trophy to say that i loved the kids at Shechem (the foster day care) the most.

We have moved now from Colombo to a village area up the mountain of Sri Lanka. I must say that this may be my only chance to update for a few weeks. We have begun some village ministry, including laying cement for a 40 foot water well. Today, we were part of a 3 hour sunday service where we experienced the LIVING JESUS. In Jesus name, a demon was cast out, and eye was opened, healing began in a painful knee, peace was brought to a woman in a hard situation, and we believe Jesus is still at work as we prayed for many other things. God is so good.

I have so much to say, but I must catch the last bus out of the city into the true boon-dogs. Thanks again for all your prayers. I love you all!! God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home