Stop the confusion!
1. What exactly is the Window’s DTS?
DTS stands for Discipleship Training School. It is a school designed to help students know God better and grow in their ability to make Him known. It includes an 11-12 week classroom phase followed by an 8-12 week outreach phase. I did my DTS in Maui, and was led to Bangladesh for outreach. Now I am staffing a school that did their lecture phase in Bangladesh. However, this school has a specific focus of the 10/40 Window nations, hence the name Window’s DTS. The focus is not only to send teams to the 10/40 Window nations, but to prepare students for a life of full time missions.
2. What about the prayer walk across Bangladesh?
Before I left, I felt God calling me to focus on prayer and to organize a prayer walk across Bangladesh. The idea was to unite all Christians and proclaim truth over the land. Due to an upcoming government election, we felt God leading us in caution. We will still do a 2 week prayer walk beginning mid-October, but have decided to keep it small and just within YWAM. I believe that this will be a powerful time for Bangladesh, but also believe the bigger vision of uniting all Christians in a prayer walk will come again in the future.
DTS stands for Discipleship Training School. It is a school designed to help students know God better and grow in their ability to make Him known. It includes an 11-12 week classroom phase followed by an 8-12 week outreach phase. I did my DTS in Maui, and was led to Bangladesh for outreach. Now I am staffing a school that did their lecture phase in Bangladesh. However, this school has a specific focus of the 10/40 Window nations, hence the name Window’s DTS. The focus is not only to send teams to the 10/40 Window nations, but to prepare students for a life of full time missions.
2. What about the prayer walk across Bangladesh?
Before I left, I felt God calling me to focus on prayer and to organize a prayer walk across Bangladesh. The idea was to unite all Christians and proclaim truth over the land. Due to an upcoming government election, we felt God leading us in caution. We will still do a 2 week prayer walk beginning mid-October, but have decided to keep it small and just within YWAM. I believe that this will be a powerful time for Bangladesh, but also believe the bigger vision of uniting all Christians in a prayer walk will come again in the future.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home