Monday, March 05, 2007

NEW PICS

Again, I have let myslef fall behind in the update category. There are so many things to write about but not enough time. I just posted some new pictures from this past month's experience. Pictures are worth a thousand words, right? Click on the link on the right titled "My Snapshots" to see!

A brief update: I finished my first month of Bangla class and am able to impress the locals a bit! I have been spending non-class time mostly in kid's ministry at a Dhaka slum. I work in the library where the kids make me put my limited Bangla knowledge to use. They have turned out to be good teachers, especially as they guide me to sound out words in the Bangla kids' books. Tomorrow, I get to officially be their teacher as I am starting an English class for them. Please pray for my learning, my teaching, and my safety as I am doing a lot of traveling on local busses. Also, please contiue to pray for Bangladesh's political situation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home