Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Prayer Updates 11/15

Greetings from the rainbow state!! In only 2 weeks from today, we leave for outreach!! Where did 3 months go?! Time went so fast. Thank you again for all your prayers and support. I have some old prayer requests in an separate link in the right hand margin -->>>>
They still apply if you want to keep praying.

I do have some new requests to pray for. Regarding my personal journey with God, please pray that I learn to take every thought captive and walk in complete obedience to God. Also, pray that I find a way to get home in March. I have been informed that ATA (one of the airlines I return home through) will be discontinuing flights into Denver, Colorado as of January 1st. Unfortunately, as of now, that leaves me stuck in Pheonix, Arizona. Please pray that this issue will be appropriately resolved. One last personal prayer request: please pray that I continue to develop and heart and compassionate love for the people of Bangladesh.

Regarding our outreach team, pray for team unity. Pray that we continue to strengthen friendships and walk in humility. Also, lift Samantha and Richard up in your prayers that God will provide for them financially as they still do not have all their outreach fees.

I miss you all at home. I keep you in my prayers and am so comforted by the emails, notes, and prayers you are sending my way. I love you!!

In God's Love,

Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home