Wednesday, November 02, 2005


Hi Everyone, sorry it has been so long since I have updated my blog. I am enjoying my experience so much and continue to know that I am truly on the path God intended for me. At the same time, I do miss home. Please continue to keep my family in your prayers! I love you all so much!!  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsey

Just wanted to tell you
about the passing of former
peace pastor phillip nelson.
he was 72 years old & has
been poorly for some time.
keep bev & her family in
you're prayers. The Wild cats
won their first game on tuesday
defeating Norwood-Young America
(we are now in the North
conferemce)but lost their
second game against EV-W.
I will keep you posted on
the team & let me know how
things are going & have a merry
christmas.

from Dan "the wildcat fan" leite

p.s. Alfreda gets worse everyweek.
Altzeimers is a terrible diseace
so pray for her.

Friday, December 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home