Tuesday, October 18, 2005


O.k. So this is an absolutely ugly picture and I love it!!! I hope you all get a good laugh. Jess and I sure did. We laughed until we cried. Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsay
I have to say that I think I have seen your mother make that look -- just kidding!
You never stop amazing me on how you can walk into a situation and make it fun and full of life.
May your journey continue with hope, faith and love.

NLS Peg P.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LORD, WHAT DO YOU SEE?
Lord, what do you see when You look down at me?
Do you see a blest soul that desires to be free...
To meet You in heaven and join the vast throng
Of those who are singinging redemption's glad song?
Lord, what do you see when you look at my hands?
Do You see they are quick to obey Your commands?
To lift up a brother who's fallen astray..
And help him find Jesus the only true way?
Lord, what do You see when you look at my feet?
Do You see they're attuned to a heavenly beat?
And following closely the path that You trod..
And bring them at last to the presence of God?
Lord, what do You see when You look at my deeds?
Do You find me aware of the world and its needs?
Do I pray for Your guidance from heaven above..
While holding on tightly, secure in Your love?
I pray that my deeds will be pleasing to You
And all of my life I'll be faithful and true
And may I with love complete every task
So when my life is over, I'll not fear to ask............
LORD, WHAT DO YOU SEE?

Wednesday, October 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for you, Lindsay:
May the Holy Spirit bring
you mountain-moving
power-packing
firm and fearless FAITH
soul-searching
grace-to-face-it
strong-for-the-long-run
HOPE
heart-happy
awed-by-God
held-in-His-hands
LOVE

Wednesday, October 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT RICHES DOES A CHRISTIAN POSSESS?

A Christian was asked to name his possessions on his tax statement.
He listed the following:

Everlasting Life John 3:16
A mansion in heaven John 14:2
Peace that passes all understanding Philippians 4:7
Joy unspeakable I Peter 1:8
Divine love that never fails
I Corinthians 13:8
A faithful wife Proverbs 31:10
Healthy, happy, obedient children Exodus 20:12
True loyal friends Proverbs 18:24
Songs in the night Psalms 42:8
A crown of life James 1:12

The nice part, Lindsay, about all of these riches is that none of the property is subject to taxation.
Have a richly blessed day!

Love from,
Your anonymous contributor

Wednesday, October 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look absolutely gorgeous hun! Only you can take such an awesome picture!

god bless...

Thursday, October 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see your doing well Lindsey. Emily and I enjoy reading the blogs on your site. Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your team.

Thursday, October 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LITTLE NUGGETS OF WISDOM:
Don't let difficulty stop you
It may be just sand in your track
To keep you from skidding!
*
One big question all of us face is:
Where do we put our hatred
While we're saying our prayers?
*
A lot of us here in Minnesota are saying...."We could not go, Lord, so we send Lindsay in our place."
*
Peace on the outside comes from knowing Christ on the inside.
*
Please, God, make my ups longer than my downs today.

*God never forgets the sinner, but He always forgets the sin if you ask Him to.

In closing, let me say that all of your relatives here in Minnesota are thinking about you and praying for you. The temp. here this morning is only 38, but our hearts are filled with warmth for you!
Love,
From your Anonymous Contributor

Friday, October 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An experienced Christian knows that his joy in the Lord can neither be won nor kept without sorrow.His joy does not consist, therefore, in being free from sorrow. He sees that to be deeply grieved because of himself, because of his own self-love, wilfulness, worldliness, slothfulness, and unwilling spirit, is the only soil in which his joy in the Lord can grow and thrive.

Another thought: Why can't it come easier, Lord? Why do I find myself pushing and pulling, believing and doubting, accepting and rejecting. Why do I find myself kicking and screaming all the way to the Kingdom Door?

Saturday, October 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did your mom ever tell you not cross your eyes?????
Look what happened to me!!!
Love always,

Sunday, October 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home