Thursday, October 06, 2005
About Me

- Name: Lindsay
- Location: Minnesota, United States
Some might think I am crazy, I say I am just willing to let God lead me out of the box.
Previous Posts
- Once a month, we have a Ohana (family) dinner wher...
- A sunset from Pa'ia!!
- Bangladesh attire!!! This is what we will be wear...
- I am so lucky to go on outreach with these to very...
- One nice Saturday, a few of us hitched to a place ...
- A sunset from Kihei. It was so beautiful that nig...
- A picture from a beach in Kihei, the southern side...
- Christine, me, Tom, Derrick outside the chapel bef...
- WOW, IT IS THE WEEKEND AGAIN. IT IS AMAZING HOW FA...
- Team KNACKERD: Richard (from England), Sam (our fe...




1 Comments:
Hey Sunshine!!
Good to see you even if it is only in a picture. It looks like things are going well and you get to see sunsets that are awesome. Bet you realy enjoy those.
Hope you're enjoying the weather and lovely beaches there for it is getting colder here with freezing nightime temps and forsty mornings.
Keep us informed and hope to hear from you soon.
With Love, you know who.
Post a Comment
<< Home