I'm so glad to see you're doing well! Beautiful photographs, what an amazing experience. I've been thinking about you and praying for you. It's so great to see and know where you've been and where you are. I miss you tons! Love, Chuckie
HI HI HI!! man gurl i miss you! but it's SO good to see your smile..:) even if it isn't in person. sounds like you guys are having an incredible time! things are so good here too...like you said words don't work and pictures don't do justice! i'm praying for you tonns and can't wait to hear all your crazy fun stories...say HOLLAR to everyone there and give em all hugs...
4 Comments:
Lindsey, you look great. We are very happy for you and your work in the Lord. May God continue to bless you and keep you safe.
I'm so glad to see you're doing well! Beautiful photographs, what an amazing experience. I've been thinking about you and praying for you. It's so great to see and know where you've been and where you are. I miss you tons!
Love,
Chuckie
Hi Linds... love and miss you! Praying for you and so happy you are having an unbelievable/life changing ride. -Megan
HI HI HI!!
man gurl i miss you! but it's SO good to see your smile..:) even if it isn't in person.
sounds like you guys are having an incredible time!
things are so good here too...like you said words don't work and pictures don't do justice!
i'm praying for you tonns and can't wait to hear all your crazy fun stories...say HOLLAR to everyone there and give em all hugs...
HUGE loves.
jes~oxoxoxxo
Post a Comment
<< Home